+MD MEDICAL COMPRESSION HOSE
We have been certified by IAF to Design, Develop, Produce and Serve on Medical Compression Socks.
- Material: Nylon 82.8% spandex 17.2%. Thick version to keep your feet and leg warm, recommended for winter, spring and autumn
- Breathable open-toe design for inspection, increased comfort, and sandal footwear. Reinforced knit-in heel for proper fit and durable. Silicone Dot Anti-slip band on the top ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day
- Medical applications and treatment for Pronounced Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, Edema, DVT, Post-Surgery, Swelling in Ankles Calf Feet, Enlarged Bulging Veins, Pregnant or Nursing Mothers (when recommended by a doctor), Travel (prevents blood pooling and clots in frequent flyers), Tired Aching Heavy Legs.
- Measure according to size chart image. A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment. Higher compression levels will be tighter. Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression, as noted in mmHg value
- Note: For those who are allergic to silicone, use with cation. Or have an allergic phenomenon and turn the silicone tape outwards in time.
DETAILS OF THE COMPRESSION STOCKING
COMPRESSION STOCKINGS ARE TIGHT AND HARD TO PUT ON IN TRADITIONAL WAY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
Slide the stockings onto your arms with hand reaching the heel area holding the extra heel material.
Turn the stocking inside out till the heel, broaden the mouth, wear it on the feet and pull, till reach the heel.
Unfold the stockings from the heel to thigh.
Smoothen the wrinkles from bottom upwards with both hands.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange!
We offer fast, reliable shipping via USPS on orders shipped within the United States. ORDERS OVER $38 FOR FREE SHIPPING. Most order ship within 1-2 business days.
+MD 23-32mmHg Microfiber Compression Thigh High Stockings
SHIPPING TIME & METHOD
Foot-md.com ship to United States and Canada！Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday's order will be processed next Monday. The shipping time and shipping fee are as follows.
We usually use USPS to Shipping your order. Details are shown in the following:
$0-$37.99 Shipping fee $3
Over $38 Free Shipping
U.S. Outer Islands
$0-$37.99 Shipping fee $5
Over $38 Free Shipping
$0-$58 Shipping fee $5
Over $58.01 Free Shipping
The delivery of your order takes on average between 1 to 3 working days, depending on the location Foot-md has to deliver to.
Do you have any questions about the total delivery time, your estimated arrival date, or shipping costs?
Please contact our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.