+MD MEDICAL COMPRESSION HOSE
TYPES OF MEDICAL COMPRESSION HOSES WE PROVIDED
We have been certified by IAF to Design, Develop, Produce and Serve on Medical Compression Socks
- Material: 74.9% Nylon, 25.1% Spandex. Utilizing specialized medical grade fabrics and fabricating machinery to make the socks breathble and provide accurate graduated compression
- Knit heel pocket keeps garment in place and for proper fit and durable. Anti-slip band on the top ensures stocking remains in place throughout the day
- Graduated Compression: The compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the stocking. The compression technology can promote blood circulation and oxygenation, preventing fatigue and swelling, relieving from varicose veins,orthostatic hypotension and deep vein thromboses.
- 15-20 mmHg compresison socks commonly used for everyday wear, travel, leg health, prolonged sitting or standing. Recommended for teachers, nurses, flight attendant, salesman, postoperative,and patience with minor varicose veins
- Measure according to size chart image. Moderate strength 15-20 mmHg socks could be worn daily, please take a size up if you are between size or you purchase compression socks for the first time
WHY YOU NEED COMPRESSION SOCKS
- If you’ve suffered with varicose veins for a long time, you’ll be familiar with the swelling, the itchiness and the pain.
- Apart from generally encouraging healthy habits (eating right, exercising, elevating your legs after a long day standing, etc), we recommend wearing compression stockings during the day as a worthwhile measure.
- Varicose veins appear when the one-way valves in your veins fail and allow blood to leak backward. It’s the pooling of blood because of this valve failure that causes the squiggly, bulging blue veins to pop out.
- When you wear our compression stockings your veins are supported and enable the blood to flow more effectively.
- Bonus: It also helps to keep swelling down and reduces the achiness in your legs from a day on your feet.
HOW COMPRESSION SOCKS WORK
- Our medical compression socks has strict compression level of each key measuring point.
- The compression level is highest around the ankle and lessens towards the top of the stocking, which enhance the vein blood to flow back to the heart.
- The compression technology can help relieve from varicose veins,orthostatic hypotension and deep vein thromboses.
- It can also promote blood circulation and oxygenation, preventing cramping, fatigue, stiffness and swelling, and helping in pain relief, faster recovery.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange!
We offer fast, reliable shipping via USPS on orders shipped within the United States. ORDERS OVER $38 FOR FREE SHIPPING. Most order ship within 1-2 business days.
$9.99+MD 15-20mmHg Knee High Com...
+MD 15-20mmHg Medical Knee High Compression Socks
SHIPPING TIME & METHOD
Foot-md.com ship to United States and Canada！Orders are processed from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday's order will be processed next Monday. The shipping time and shipping fee are as follows.
We usually use USPS to Shipping your order. Details are shown in the following:
$0-$37.99 Shipping fee $3
Over $38 Free Shipping
U.S. Outer Islands
$0-$37.99 Shipping fee $5
Over $38 Free Shipping
$0-$58 Shipping fee $5
Over $58.01 Free Shipping
The delivery of your order takes on average between 1 to 3 working days, depending on the location Foot-md has to deliver to.
Do you have any questions about the total delivery time, your estimated arrival date, or shipping costs?
Please contact our customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.