BAMBOO FIBER - SOFER THAN COTTON
Bamboo fabric is similar to the softness of silk.
Since the fibers are without chemical treatment, they are naturally smoother and rounder with no sharp spurs to irritate the skin, making bamboo fabric hypoallergenic and perfect for those who experience allergic reactions to other natural fibers such as wool or hemp.
On that same note, bamboo also has many benefits：
- Antibacterial – keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent (Pulls moisture from skin for evaporation – moisture wicking) – keeps you dry
- Powerfully insulating – keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet you’ll love the way it feels
- Naturally UV protectant – protect yourself from skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic – natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
- Most eco-friendly fabric on the planet – help save your planet
This remarkable and versatile product offers a completely eco-friendly solution to many of our modern needs.
Our bamboo diabetic socks are made of 85% bamboo fiber, truly non-binding and extremely soft.